CONTACT AVENTINE CO-OP
Please answer these questions below:
1) Do you have pets (dog/cat)?
2) Are you, or is anyone in your household, experiencing a fever?
3) Are you, or is anyone in your household, experiencing any abnormal or unusual conditions (not associated with allergies, smokers cough, other known respiratory complaints, etc.):
---CoughingSneezingSore ThroatDifficulty BreathingNone of the Above
4) Has anyone in your household travelled outside Canada within the last 14 days?
5) Has anyone in your household had close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) while they were ill within the last 14 days?
6) Has anyone in your household had close contact with a person who traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days who has become ill (cough, fever,
sneezing, or sore throat)?
*Please read and sign this form by entering your name in the signature field*
Note:If you have answered "yes" to any of the questions above, the Maintenance Team will not enter your unit until it is confirmed to be safe to do so unless the matter requires immediate attention.
You will be provided with written notice of the date the Maintenance Team will be accessing your unit to complete the necessary repairs, except in the case of urgent maintenance issues where Maintenance will contact you to coordinate entry.
By my signature below I acknowledge that I am required to ensure the Co-op is able to access its units to complete maintenance and that such access is governed by the Coop's Occupancy By-law.